Tuesday 11 October 2011

Back to Saturday Night


Anyway, back to Saturday night. So I got home around 9 pm from scoring some ridiculously expensive grass from the new dealer (No, I won’t be buying from him again any time soon!)

Now what? I wanted to go out but didn’t have the energy for all those potential mine fields if I did hook up with ADD and SLS. Nor did I feel like bumping into Little Fucker. After all, he was practically joined at the hip to ADD so chances were … he’d be there. And given my current state of sexual frustration, as much as I loathed him and as completely useless as he was in bed … Hmmm, which is worse? Not having sex at all or having really, really bad sex? … Okay, I think I’ve decided … The latter (but don’t quote me on that).

So my mind was made up: not going out on the town. But I didn’t really want to stay home and get stoned alone either. Some one was listening up there, however, because Z (my landlady’s sexy son: a Matric-Boarder Major-Stoner Major Hottie) came over and said that he was supposed to be hanging out with some friends that night but his mum wouldn’t let him use her car to go and pick them up.

… Yes! I lent him my car.

Not expecting more than schoolboys, I went back into my world of “The Perfect Joint Accompanied by The Most Amazing Electro Trance Set Ever”  when the doorbell rang.

Damn! I loathe being interrupted in the middle of a great set.

But when I did open the door, wow! The cutest boy ever! Kind of blonde (not really my type … but hey, the way my libido is acting at the moment, let’s just say I am not being over-picky). The other friend was Coloured … so no go there but still kinda cute. Hmmm … not a bad way to spend the evening: getting stoned with Z and his eye candy friends.

They looked really uncomfortable though so I tried to make small talk to ease up the atmosphere … while also deducing as much as possible as quickly as possible (how old are you / who do you live with / are you still in school / what do you do?).

Omg! I am turning into such a predator.

I mean, you could actually see the thought process going through my mind (and the little light go off) when I asked the young hottie whether he was at the local high school or boarding school, and he replied, negative, he’s working …

It couldn’t have been clearer if some one had spray-painted on the wall:

SHE WANTS YOUR HOT YOUNG BOD BOY-O!

He’s over 18 and therefore legal …

I couldn’t quite hide the gleam in my eye …

Did he notice? If he did, he was still pretty nervous and didn’t give anything away … being in a strange girl’s house, hung-over, stoned … he refused to make eye contact with me … Ah! Young boys can be so heartbreakingly cute and shy …

I decided to back off … Shame, he looked about ready to crack under my intense line of questioning! I went off to the kitchen to get the ice cream and chocolate sauce … Hey, what was I gonna do with it now anyway? And teenage boys permanently have the munchies, stoned or not!

Oh! The video camera came in great use too: we played bong races and recorded each other while smoking the bong – and then watched, timing ourselves to see who had won … sounds boring I know. But if you had been smoking what we had that night … lets’ just say: “Soooo not boring, dude!”

So, all in all it turned out to be quite an amusing evening. I had my eye candy, cool music, good grass, amazing high, fun games …  

And I guess I could always just take care of myself (I mean I am the best I have ever had), but recently, the more I was doing it, the less satisfactory it was becoming (sexy emails and photos from Sharky-Shark so notwithstanding).

… I guess that old saying is true: Masturbation is just like procrastination, it's fun at first, but in the end you're just screwing yourself.

Unless, of course, The Surfer decided that Sunday was a good day to meet …

x

No comments:

Post a Comment