Sunday 2 October 2011

Let's bury the hatchet with an orgy!

It seems like every single time I look at a People or You magazine, there is a headline which includes some – if not all – of the following words / phrases: Brangelina-Jen, Brad-Jen-Angie, Breakup, Getting Back Together, Marrying, Friends Again, Scandal, Standoff, etc., etc. 

Frankly, I am getting ever so slightly bored of this. but today I read the single most brilliant piece of advice ever regarding this whole Brad-Angie-Jen thing.  

Heather Cocks (rather unfortunate surname, no?) of GoFugYouself had this to say while critting Jen’s outfit at some Hollywood do [she does look great in the photo, btw.Well, if you’re into Team Aniston that is, and not Team Angie. My nickname for her is 'Jejune Jen' so that’s obviously a ‘Go Angie’ from me!]:


“She looks happy, and her hair is really shiny, and remember that time her face started looking strangely crazy?  It doesn’t now.  Maybe Justin Theroux has a magic revitalizing wang.  I hope he also has a magic tabloid evading wang, because I have major Aniston Sad Clown Fatigue, and that is not even her fault.  Frankly, I think these two and Jolie-Pitt need to just get a room, orgy it out, and then let us all move on already.” 
Wow!

I am rendered speechless by the pure brilliance of that idea.


x


Orgies: participate once, you’re a philosopher; twice, a pervert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment