Monday 17 October 2011

Sex: Its a compulsion really

The day after I received the VSV (not!) from Mr. Maybe started off as a complete washout. After only going to bed at 8 am, I got out of bed at 2 pm, logged on to my computer and … look who’s back! Its Sharky-Shark.

Well all I can say is: Whew!

I hadn’t heard from him all week. It had been 7 days of complete silence. I wasn’t particularly surprised though. I was waiting for some kind of backlash. From somewhere, some one. Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn’t have been so honest in my online musings …

And judging by the silence, I deduced that he was angry / fed up with me for writing such an intimate Dear Diary post on The Sexy Site, thus revealing all of his seducing techniques / sexy pick-up lines / kinky preferences / fantasies … Well, you read it. You know what I mean.

But, ever the consummate professional, he replied in his usual laid-back style:

Hi sexy. How are u doing? I’ve missed getting nawty emails from you and seeing pics of Ur gorgeous body! I had to look at a few pics yesterday and I obviously got very turned on and rock hard...mmm it was fun playing while thinking of u! I shot a pretty big load...mostly on myself though! Hehe
So how have u been? U get up to any mischief?
Xxx

Beautiful baby boy!
There you are! Thought you had read my diary post about you and got the hell in with me. 
No mischief to report, unfortunately ...  What can I say? I'm picky ;)
x

Hey sexy 
Been thinking bout u :)
It takes a lot to piss me off hey ;)
mwah
xxx

Good to know ... good to know ... so maybe I need to make it up to you anyway and take some sexy photos for you ...
x

Mmm I think next time I can I’m gonna cum all over myself and send u a pic ;)
Wat u wearing now sexy lady?
xxx

Oooh .. dirty! I'm wearing a vest and a sarong ... nothing else
;-)

Damn u must look amazing!!!
And so ready to be eaten...mmm ... I'd love to bury my head between Ur sexy thighs and lick u till u soak my face... Maybe u will let me soak Ur face in my load after... ;)
x

Kinky! But you know ... you're actually pretty cruel the way you tease and tease and tease ... how did you guess that the only thing today that I would want done to me is that ... and maybe a bit more ....
SO not fair!

Mmmm … u know when I see Ur gorgeous body I can’t help but want to wank and cum hey ... ;)
xxx

Okay, honestly now ... as fun as this might turn out, I actually do have things I have to do ... and if you get me wet and horny again, it just means that I will go off to my bedroom for another half hour, get myself off ... and be pissed because its only me and my hand ... And when you're feeling like I am now, babes, my hand is SO not enough ... get my drift ... so ... No!! I'm not going to play with you now ... too frustrating (and I have a sneaky suspicion now that girls can also get blue balls)
...
(you're killing me here!)

Hehe mwa xxx
I dig u!!
xxx

Bye babe ... off to wash myself before I get dressed and go out
(Yes! You did already get me wet and tingly, goddamn you!)
x

Mmmm u are so yummy sexy girl!!
I def need to make a plan to eat u for hours...yum :)
xxxx

Oh promises, promises!
x

Aaaaargh!!! Exactly 31 days since I signed up to TSS and here are the stats:
Hours and hours (I couldn’t even begin to count) of sexy messaging to The Shark.
Probably a full week of texting, writing to and fantasizing about Mr. X.
Less than 3 hours’ real one-on-one action / playing / almost sex with Mr. X.

No! I could not do without it for one more second and the day before I had been disturbingly close to calling Mr. X and grovelling

“Don’t!!!” Don’t you dare do that!” I hear the non-masochists shout.

So, dear reader, I didn’t. As much as I wanted to, as much as I was craving Mr. X’s hands on my body and as much as I wanted to smell him and feel him and do all those naughty things to him that I had been too shy to the first time … not to mention seeing his sexy smile, and have his confident, casual yet oh-so-naughty eyes on me … God! I was so tempted.

But no one, - I repeat NO ONE – wastes my time or keeps me waiting without feeling my wrath (and let’s not even go where it really hurts … Me? You stood ME up for hot, naughty sex? Seriously? There is, like, NO coming back from that … unless you add a bottle of tequila into the mix, of course).

So instead I fired off an email to Mr. Maybe (aka The VERY Married Man).

“What happened to your moral attack of last week?” I hear you shriek.

Seriously? When you’re this horny, convenience SO trumps morals!

x

I don’t think sex has much to do with morals.
Its more a compulsion – like murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment