Wednesday 14 September 2011

Bartenders & BJs

That evening I posted this entry on my Dear Diary page:

"To all you guys that are out there feeling sorry for me and telling me that what happened to me sucks ... Seriously? I wasn't so much pissed off as just clearing the air. Thanks for the concern and condolences (misguided as they were) and everything. But don't worry about me. I wasn't so much mad as trying so clarify my rules ... as well as clear my head

And also, I might be new to this online sex T-H-A-N-G but I am catching on fast! 



I mean, seriously?

AS IF I would have wasted that trip to the beautician, my beautiful pedicure, all that expensive perfume and Chanel body cream AND brand new underwear - not to mention the unbelievable build-up and anticipation of hot sex - on a no-show!

And I have also realized by now that seriously? Should I really expect anything less by coming onto a site like this? Hmmm ... me thinks not

And lol! It goes to show that karma seriously is a bitch! He was married (okay ... I admit, don't believe everything I say! I know I said no married men .. but he had SUCH a nice face and was so persuasive yet non-pushy, and accommodating and charming and quick to step up the mark ... )

Hang on, I'm getting sidetracked here! Where was I? Oh ja. He's not that amazing ... Okay, okay, he was, but seriously? What WAS I thinking? If he cheats on his wife and lies to her ... why on earth should he - or would he - behave any differently towards me?



Anyway! Back to the story: When I finally realized that he really wasn't coming and he had honest-to-God stood me up (major mortification! ... And blue balls doesn't even begin to cover what I was feeling .... aaaargh!!), I had 3 martinis (okay ... 4 and a half ;-) ) and drove through the valley to my local hangout and found the cute little 20-something bartender who's the most in love with me there (yes, there are at least 4 of them who all want me but are too scared / shy / clueless as to how to proceed. Yet, despite being the most shy out of all of them, he actually touched me once .. tried to make it look accidental .. but I know it wasn't ... lol ... oh how I love the adorable naivety of it all ... too cute).

I chose my moment carefully, biding my time over another martini (not as good as mine, unfortunately). Then, when I knew where he was (on his break), I went and found him, took his hand and led him out into the darkest corner of the parking lot where I had parked my vehicle.

I imagined what I had wanted to do to Mr. X that afternoon ... all the things I had been hesitant about the first time we met up .... because it WAS the first time I had ever done this sort of thing (meeting up randomly for sex with some stranger I met online - eek!). So as a result - and unfortunately for Mr. X - I was obviously hesitant and nervous about doing all sorts of dirty things with him barely 15 minutes after meeting him ... and so I didn't exactly let go and just do it ... do all those things to him that I was curious about but kept on suppressing because it was our first time, right? How could I be so totally relaxed and just let go like that ... I couldn't ... and my body wouldn't ... as my mind fought over doing what my body desired but what I had been brought up in my prudent, Anglican, middle-class family to believe was wrong and whorish ...



So I didn't seize the moment and just go with it ... silly, silly girl! No wonder that poem we learned at school (To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time by Robert Herric) kept on going over and over in my mind: 

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying'
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying."
But ... Oh My God! It certainly had unleashed the floodgates of sexual desire I had been suppressing in my mind and in my body for the last 9 months ... and as a result, I had been fantasizing about what I wanted to do to him (coulda, shoulda, woulda!) since I had first been with him ...

And I was buggered ('scuze the pun) if I was going to have to suppress that fantasy for one minute longer.

So I took a deep breath, closed my eyes ... imagined it was Mr. X and did it all to this cute, young and totally inexperienced boy

I took his face in my hands and I kissed him deeply. I kissed him for a full 5 minutes, smelling him, licking him, biting his lips, feeling him, touching him.

Then, when I felt comfortable that I could do this (If the pheromones are wrong for me and the person doesn’t smell right … I just can’t do it … know that feeling?), I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his jeans, turned him around and I rimmed him. Then, when he had gotten over the initial surprise (kinda), I stuck my tongue deep up his bum. Then ever so gently and slowly ... one finger, and then when I was sure by the sounds he was making that he was enjoying it ... two fingers. Then I pulled my fingers out of his ass, licked his cute little balls, turned him around and started sucking him off. I only stuck my finger up his bum again when he was totally hard and close to coming. He almost screamed when I did this, but I put my (other) hand over his mouth just in time and I proceeded to alternatively blow him and rim him ... until he came all over his hands (No, I don't do anything too personal the first time ... you have to show me its worth it for me to get seriously dirty for you too ...).



When he had caught his breath (well, again, kinda), I kissed him on the cheek, told him he tasted beautiful (which he did … Mmmmm .... you can almost taste the sweet innocence in a young, inexperienced guy’s cum ...), went home, smoked a joint, and slept like a baby.

"


(What's the bet that 9 out of 10 guys on TSS are going to actually believe this work of fiction took place?)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment