Friday 9 September 2011

Sex is like air: it's no big deal unless you're not getting any

With all this seriously X-rated talk going on between myself and The Shark, it goes without saying, I was quite keyed up but yet again had limited recourses at my disposal to take care of myself. The one thing that takes my mind totally off sex is marijuana. Normally I smoke only on the weekend. But it had been such a highly charged day sexually that I cheated and had one midweek – anything to calm me down.

BIG mistake though! It totally sent me off into a mind spin of the enormity (in my mind) of what I had done that afternoon… and I freaked out and emailed The Shark again, imploring him not to show the photos to anyone … and how I had never done this kind of thing before … blah blah blah …

Oh crap! Why, why, why does my computer not have a function or app that picks up when I am drunk or stoned and just shut down involuntarily?

So, in an attempt to make up for my very unsexy and very uncool meltdown, I sent him THE sexiest photo I have of my feet and apologized.

Fortunately he couldn’t have been more gracious and understanding and replied the next day with a sweet:
“Mmm that is a sexy foot photo ;) And don't stress Hun. I would never show your pics to anyone! U really do have a fantastic body though - wow!! U made me very horny and turned on yesterday...I had a good w*nk late last night!   I would love to lick every inch of your sexy body .... mmmm"
He then asked for more pictures … Good grief! Why do some guys never know when to just shut up?

Obviously, I replied negative. I mean how many did he need for F**k’s sake? (And yes, I was still dealing with the after-current of my morality attack of the previous evening.)

And anyway, it was his turn, if anything.

Anyway, it was now 10 days into this … sext-lationship / foreplay … whatever it was.

And we finally got to talking about meeting up. He appeared keen at first, but after discovering I lived about an hour away, he said:
“The distance we stay apart doesn’t make meeting up easy and to be honest I’m not going to stress about it! I think u are damn sexy and I really appreciate all the gorgeous photos of u! And I promise nobody else will ever see them! So basically what I’m saying is yes I’d love to have sum fun, but I’m also not going to stress over trying to make it happen. If it does then awesome...if not then so be it!”
Oh well, at least he was candid!

A girl can still try though. So it was time to pull out the big guns! If this didn’t make him drive to me instead of the other way around … I give up!

So I sent him the sexiest dirtiest photo to date of myself in all my nekid glory.

His response:
“Oh my ... I’m speechless!!! Wow wow wow!”
And thus began the build-up of my first time in making a guy come over the Net …

How do I know? Well, two days later, we had the hottest back and forth of messages to date and at 10pm, after a whole day of teasing, and 37 minutes of very twisted messaging, The Shark sent me this:
“Oh my god! I'm Cumming! Wow!”
Hmmm … Very entertaining and interesting to try out now and again, actually more fun than smutty. But … a little voice inside my head (and a much louder one lower down) said:

“This isn’t fair! What about me?”

x

“Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life so. Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment