Thursday 8 September 2011

I think my Inbox just turned Blue

Every time I opened my Inbox … there he was again.

This Shark could definitely smell something in the water. And he wasn't shy about vocalizing it!

He told me in more detail about his two encounters with guys:
“The first time I gave a BJ, I was at a friend’s braai and was a bit boozed. I had hooked up with a girl but she didn't put out much so I was pretty horny! I ended up chatting to this one guy and we asked all sorts of things and he asked if I had ever or would ever suck a cock! So I said ja, I'm a bit curious so yeah I think I would. He said what bout mine and unzipped his pants. I jus looked at it for a while then started stroking and then built up the courage to lick it and then take it in my mouth while he rubbed my back...tasted pretty good hey!”
Wow! I was getting seriously turned on now. But I wanted details … I love details! So I wrote back:
"So that was your first guy ... Is he the guy you swallowed with? And then did you go home with that girl after that? Anyway, where were you two exactly when this encounter took place? In the bushes behind the pool house or somewhere more private? ... And your 2nd guy?"
Sharky-Shark:
“We were in one of the rooms by the bar! No I didn't swallow the 1st time. The 2nd guy was a friend of the 1st guy. We flirted over the phone and then I went to his house and well, yeah, sucked him and swallowed most of his big load. Nope didn't go home with the girl unfortunately ;) “
OMG! That so did it … I was back in the bedroom quicker than you can say “Guy on Guy Action”, setting up the computer camera, taking my clothes off!

I took a picture, then another … and a couple more …

Hmmm, actually this was kind of sexy!

And when he got them, he replied:
“Wow!!! You look amazing!!!” … Yummy! U making me SO hot!"
Um, I think I need more kudos to me here boy-o! So I said (truthfully):
“Well you better be impressed! First naked pic of me online – ever!“
Knowing exactly where to take his queue, he answered: “I'm very impressed! U are smoking hot! I'll definitely need to find a place to get off later!”

Oh darling … flattery will get you … EVERYWHERE! And so I sent him a full-length picture of me from behind.

His response:
"Damn Hun u have a fucking hot ass! Wow!!! I would love to rim u and lick u from behind! I won't lie u have me wanting u quite bad!! How would u like sitting on my face? 69? I know it’s a random request but any chance of a pic of your legs and feet?? :)"
Random, yes. Could I accommodate him? Hang on a second.

So … off again to the bedroom, clothes off again (Why did I even bother getting dressed this morning?). Okay, legs and feet … not so easy … but I did the best I could and he seemed happy, if his reply was anything to go by:
“Ok wow, I think I just came in my pants! Wow.... I want that!!! Mmm yummy!!"
Ha ha. Guys are SO predictable. I mean, I always knew that they were visual creatures. But that it can be THIS easy to get them so excited?

And, as fun as this might be, I am still not sold on this whole virtual sexting thing. After all, it seems that my keyboard is getting more of a workout than me at this moment. And that was definitely not what I had in mind when I entered this foray.

Hmmm. Time for a joint - since there's not man around to calm me down.

"I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty."  

John Waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment