Friday 23 September 2011

Too Many Friday Fantasies Fried My Brain ...

I am exhausted!

After 4 straight hours of Gmail Sexy Talk with Sharky-Shark this afternoon, I cannot quite focus on the computer screen anymore.

And my fingers are sore … from typing!

(What were you thinking?)

It was crazy hot. This is one twisted boy! The deeper we go, the more filthy he gets! 


But I have a question: What is it with guys and dominance? Just as the conversation / fantasies were peaking (in the shower, lots of sex toys, soap and steam), he went all submissive on me ("I am your servant - tell me what to do", “Yes Mistress”  … that kind of thing.).

Hmmm, note to self: Next subject to research: the male and his secret fantasy of being dominated.

Talking of reading, I have to share this with you. I just read the most amusing take on certain threads in the Harry Potter books. Giggled throughout:


And since I am too lazy / sore / fried to write much today, some further reading material for all you guys whose girlfriends' are pumping their bodies full of horrible hormones just so you don’t have to wear a condom:


Bloody brilliant is all I can say.

It does work, by the way. 


I have never used birth control pills and with my last two boyfriends (4 years and 3 years together respectively), I used this kind of method. I kept a check on when I was ovulating and, during that time, we would use either a condom or the withdrawal method.

And I guess it worked because … no kids!

On that note, off to have a huge drink … or several.

Not having kids SO has its bonuses sometimes.

x


My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment