Wednesday 7 September 2011

The perfect love affair is one which is conducted entirely by post

Needless to say, I seem to have taken to sexting like a duck to water.

The Shark was becoming more and more vocal on the whole threesome idea with Mr. X.

And, when I received this in reply to some of my photos (still clothed) I was just about sufficiently flattered to start considering taking some naked pics …. (But not quite there yet … Yes, still wrestling with my puritanical side.)
“Wow u are stunning!!! How old are u again if may ask? Mmmmm ... I would love to have a guy f*ck me while I do u... ! Are u a fan of high heels? Wud u ever wear a strap-on?”
Whoa! Slow down there, boy-O!

So, avoiding answering his last question, I sent him a picture of Mr. X’s D (with Mr. X’s permission, of course) and he replied:
“Oh wow that’s a hot and thick c*ck, I’d definitely moan and possibly scream. U making me very horny here Hun!  I would love to rim u... any day!!”
Then he sent this:
"About this 3sum: would u want the other guy to be well hung? I’d love to blow him and get him hard while u watch and undress...then he can rim me and prepare my ass while I go down on u...I’ll kiss u slowly as I ease my hard cock into u and ur legs wrap around me...u will feel and hear me moan as he enters my tight ass... my cock will get harder the deeper he goes inside me... I won’t be able to control myself and fuk u hard till I explode or he explodes inside me ... "
I had reached the point beyond reasonable thought (all I had was white noise in my head) so I relayed Mr. X’s fantasy, word for word:
"We all start touching and fondling and I go down on you while he goes down on me and you take turns with us then while I'm fucking you he starts licking and kissing my dik as its going in and out of you as you suck him off ... then he moves off and slowly slides into me while I'm pounding you ... "
This opened the floodgates (and yes, he was a whole lot more twisted than I could have EVER anticipated ... Was I pleased, surprised, scared? I dunno ... All three I guess!). In quick succession I received these two messages from him:
"Mmm that sounds fantastic! I’d love to suck his hot c*ck and then taste ur wet pussy on his c*ck!"

"Mmm I wonder how tight he is ;) I’d love to kiss u after u have sucked or rimmed him"
Wow! This boy is a whole lot more twisted than I could ever have anticipated.

(I wonder if he’s part German.)

And less than a minute after that:
“Mmm I think u are very sexy so I’m sure u look amazing naked! I would love to rim u while u sit on him and ride his thick c*ck!... mmm I’m so horny... Any chance of a naked pic of u?? xxx”
Well, no, because I didn’t have any. And I was still working up the courage to have a go at it … honestly!

That night, my fantasies were off the charts! Especially after reading his last message of that evening:
“Well there are a few things id love to try such as... Me going down on u while he f*cks you ... Or both of us doing you ... I also wouldn’t mind f*cking his ass while he did you babe... xxx “
Oh ... promises, promises.

x

The perfect love affair is one which is conducted entirely by post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment