Sunday 25 September 2011

Love is not a giant that lives in a hillside cave


So I have been chatting more than usual online. I think I am losing my way slightly. I should be out there soliciting men for illicit affairs but instead I'm spending a whole lot of time chatting to The Litigating Lover (Mr. Licentious) aka Caleb and Shrek about potential hook-ups and their illicit trysts (hey, I AM generous. Just because I'm not getting any, I'd might as well live vicariously through others!).

A normal Tuesday morning chat with the Litigating Lover aka Caleb:

Me:  So this one guy I’m chatting to on TSS right now: Older Surfer Married Guy ... that's quite a mouthful ... what else .. ah .. easy! Old Guy - because he's 51. And lets' be honest here, I don't think I'm gonna go much above that. So Old Guy it is.

Anyway, the reason (well, one of) I am pretty keen to meet Older Guy is because he writes BEAUTIFULLY! I know, I know. I so gotta get over this if I wanna get to the seriously twisted and kinky ones ... but major turn on when he writes so well, and not so much as a hint of a spelling mistake ... Not a one!

I did ask Mr. X (the first day I joined) how one avoided meeting, like, lower class types and he said spelling was pretty much a dead giveaway ... so I posed a "What if you got the opportunity to score with an insanely hot Brazilian but you blank her coz she can't spell right" kinda scenario and he shot back - no, not possible coz of different sentence structure, etc.

Anyway. But like how creepy is this? Yesterday - Monday - this guy offered to meet up and sent me some photos. Then he wrote this:  "a photo isnt that important to me ... i dont care what you look like. sounds like bragging... but i can make you quiver ..."

Eeeeew!!!!  Totally beyond a turn-off, no? Basically, he will shag ANYThing that moves! That kind of skeeved me out for the rest of the day. Actually I'm still pretty creeped out ...

Caleb:  I am falling asleep at my desk, not good. Could be because I got up at 4:15 this morning to go riding. I wanted to go home early to sleep this afternoon, but I have a fucking interview for a secretary. Fuck.

As much as I consider myself open-minded, not a fuck am I screwing despite what they look like. I tried that once in a drunken stupor and even with my loosened inhibitions I couldn't bring myself to fuck a fat ugly chick. I left her in her bed asking me not to leave (her dog wanted me to leave, though). I feel bad now, but thank the Lord I didn't tap that.

With my baby right now (I'll call her T), I'm so in love with her. She came over last night, to my office. She likes fucking me in my office, in my chair, on the desk. She is SO FUCKING SEXY. I love what she wears, how she moves, what she says, that she will take anything from me. I think its the best sex I ever had. And I was in high school with her. All we talk about is how fucking stupid we were not to hook up in high school.

I think it's probably safer to judge a potential online date with a dick shot than it is with writing skills.

Seriously.
Me:  Hmmm. You're looking for a secretary ... hmmmm. Okay, I SO shouldn't go there ... Otherwise, know any raunchy magazines that are looking for writers? I really think I am unemployable! After 8 years at (famous international organization that I shall leave unnamed here for reasons of security) as a sub-editor, let's just say, am not having a whole lot of joy finding a job. Not that I've been looking very hard ... if at all since joining TSS. I really do get a bit too single-minded about things!

As for your comment on dick shots rather than literary skills, I have to disagree dear. I still cannot stomach a dick in my face over morning coffee while choosing a potential conquest, no matter what you say.

Oooh .. you said the "L" word! So you seriously in love?  Biggest shadow trait ever btw (you'll know what I'm talking about if you read Jung)

Caleb:  I read your latest post and trust me, I'm not going to get all submissive on anybody ever, or call anyone mistress. Maybe that makes me boring, but I DO NOT feel that at all.

God fobid I ever end up with a half-attractive secretary. It would be over for me. Everything. I have such cool secretary fantasies (have you seen the movie secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhall (sp?), it's a good one. Sexy as hell). You are too smart to be my secretary, I would bore the shit out of you.

I'm getting off that site tomorrow. Honestly, I met nobody worthwhile there, the only interesting person is you. There is another girl who has promised to camera call me when a sex toy is delivered to her office, so I can watch her open the box and fuck it, but we'll see if that happens.

Maybe you are right about dick shots. I know I have trouble with eating scrambled egg with a spreadeagled pussy on my screen. Fuck there are some nasty chicks on that site.

Ok, I did a few years of psychology at university. But I know NOTHING about Jung. I feel bad about that, and I'm asking really nicely for you to break down the shadow trait thing. Please. I know I could look it up myself, but I would prefer you to tell me.

I think I am easily able to use the "L" word, and I think the "L" word has been made way bigger than it is. Love is not a giant that lives on a hillside and raids the village every so often. It should not be guarded against. It is beautiful and takes all kinds of forms and we should drench ourselves in it. I'm not scared of saying I love someone, or telling them that I do.

So what's been going on? Are you getting sick of online dating, sexy talk, fantasies and all that? I know that in a way, I am. I love sex but fuck, can I really spend all day talking about it and getting hard and then not doing anything. It gets to me. I like dirty talk when my hands are on someone, and my mouth is by their ear. Plus I'll be fucked if I'm dropping another R100 just so I can check out juicy pussies belonging to semi-literate hustlers.

Although, given the opportunity, I would probably fuck a semi-literate hustler in a heartbeat.

Don't judge me.

Me:  Shadow Trait: Well, the Shadow is our unconscious side or the parts of ourselves we hide or refuse to acknowledge because we’ve been taught by society / family that they are wrong and bad not "nice".  We’re taught to be nice, that God is good and Satan is evil, to always be polite, etc. etc. And we’re taught that the opposite of all of those is bad.  Only the light is good, blah blah blah … from the cradle we are brainwashed, all through school and it continues.

So whenever we have a "bad" urge, we don’t acknowledge it. We bury it. We avoid it. We don’t admit openly to having that feeling / thought / desire / whatever. So we hide it.  And that’s the shadow: It’s the part of ourselves that is hidden from us.

But the problem is that a person could get a lot of power from our dark side, if we just acknowledge and respect it. And don’t treat it like some deformed monster in the attic … rather integrate it, accept it, and incorporate it into ourselves. Not that we have to act on any of these urges, but just the mere act of recognizing these urges / feelings / impulses is enough. Most people never do though.  And, when we don’t accept our Shadow, it grows and becomes more and more destructive and deformed inside. Our mask that we wear to the outside world becomes thicker and thicker.

And most times, when we fall in love we project onto the other person. We project what we want to see, what we want to be there. Then when the projection starts to crack and we see the real person … well, that’s when the real relationship starts … but often people don’t accept or like what they see … but that’s a whole other story … Projection is a huge shadow trait coz its basically us projecting what we are repressing in ourselves onto some one else, so that we can externalize it, thereby releasing (in our conscious minds) all responsibility …

"Repressed qualities are relocated feelings and emotions that were thrown into the depths of the unconscious, condemned to be projected in a shadow-play. To help keep repressed feelings safely tucked away, the Ego dons a mask (persona), a societal role that gives an impression of identity with the community. This simultaneously hides the repressed qualities, which are, instead, cast onto others (projection or scapegoating). The persona is a psychological construct designed to help one fit in with the local culture by covering the individual's uniqueness."


Anyway, that's a bit about the Shadow and love. Or rather, just the tip of the ice berg …

I just bought some suspenders.  Sure you don’t need a secretary that has sexy underwear … oops, Freudian slip. I meant: good punctuation and spelling?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment