Monday 19 September 2011

Reasons not to hang out with kids 10 years younger than you


Okay, so in my last post I said that I would give an example or two of HOW dangerous it would be for me to hang out with ADD and/or his sister.

Prime example: the first time I hung out with ADD properly after 12 years overseas, had been the previous summer in Mozambique.

After a week at our resort, we went further north to visit them. ADD was there and, in one short week, had already accumulated a little posse: six of the fittest, hottest, naughtiest, most degenerate boys on the beach.

For some reason, there was a serious shortage of eligible girls in that area so, when I arrived, they visibly perked up and almost immediately started vying for my attention.

The entire posse was drinking this insane mix of … I forget what exactly... But some spirit (vodka, gin, brandy ... all three?) mixed with this noxious energy drink in a 5-litre blik.

I was on a role. I was matching the guys drink for drink.

Understandably, things got a little hazy.

Some time later, I found myself sitting between our old bank manager and the cutest of ADD’s posse. Don’t ask me how the conversation got here, but he (the cutie, NOT the bank manager!) was telling me how he wanted to take me back to their beach cottage, turn on the Jacuzzi and get into it with me. He then started telling me in rather explicit detail what he would proceed to do to me.

By this time, I was so drunk, I couldn’t take in everything he was saying. But I do know that the bank manager was highly entertained!

Both of them seemed to be enjoying it the more uncomfortable I got. But I was at that stage of drunkenness where I have trouble saying the words that are forming in my head. And the 6th drink had brought out that little devil in me that secretly wants to hear more …

I was becoming hypnotized by his words and the look in his eyes. So I took a deep breath, willing my blushing to stop, tried to compose myself outwardly and steer the conversation onto more - or rather less - flammable material (but only because I was all too aware of the bank manager sitting right next to me listening to all this and me thinking “You play golf with my father!”), while every single cell in my body was screaming “More! Oh please, don’t stop. Tell me more about what you’re going to do to me!”

Unfortunately one of his mates (hardly, dude, if you knew what you had just interrupted!) called him away to have a down-down.

Next thing I remember was driving to a club. No, not a club: The Club, as in the only club to go to within a 60 km radius. It was fab! Dark and big with a huge balcony overlooking the beach, and a great sound system. I was on a roll! And up until about 1 am, the belle of the ball.

These boys had zero skaam. As soon as one had been rejected (yes, I do have high standards … even when I am wasted … okay, well, only up to a certain point of intoxication but by then, don’t they just call that necrophilia?), another one would take his place and start to chat me up.

I was the honey pot to their bees, the diesel pump to their empty tractors, the Aphrodite to their Greek Gods ...

Suddenly: a shift in the mood …. All of a sudden, they dispersed and started treating me like I had … no, like I WAS the Ebola Virus!

What was going on? Why were they all avoiding me now? What had happened in the short space of time between me leaving the dance floor, going down to the beach for a swim and coming back?

I cornered the previously most forward guy and asked what the hell was wrong. Why were they all steering clear of me now?

Apparently ADD had told them all: “Hands off. She’s mine.”

Ha ha! Seriously? Dude, I have known you since you were in diapers! And I have never, ever, ever been physically attracted to you … and even if I was, I SO wouldn’t go there because you are the son of just about my closest family friends in this entire country! (Don’t shit on your own doorstep and all that … )

Oh well, I was hardly going to challenge him to a duel to defend my good name (ha ha) or try to reason with him and sort out the situation. So I just left him and my (fickle) harem … and went off to dance by myself. Thus the rest of the night passed: quite uneventfully and in a drunken haze. No matter! By this time of the night … no, hang on, morning, nothing really mattered, except the music. And the dance floor.

When we got home around sunrise, ADD (true to form) seemed to have forgotten laying claim to me and gallantly offered me his bed, saying (or rather slurring) that he would be fine on the couch or in the back of the truck.

“Don’t be silly!” I said. “We can share the bed. What about the mosquitoes?” (seriously, I swear on my grandmother’s life that I am THAT not attracted to him and despite the way the evening had played out, I still saw him as a little brother type / pretty harmless family friend who wouldn’t try anything because he’s known me for, like, ever!)

So we passed out next to each other on the single mattress under the mosquito net.

A couple of hours later, I woke up to him spooning me, his boner sticking into my back … then he wriggled against me until it nestled between my bum cheeks. I had taken off my dress in my sleep and was only wearing my bikini (Yes, it WAS that hot!).

At first, when I was still coming out of my dream stage, I thought it was my boyfriend … I had only left Europe one month before and for the last 3 years, had only had his body to wake up to.  So I instinctively and luxuriously leaned back into the body behind me. His body continued to rub against me as his hands slid around my waist, grazing my thighs, bottom and stomach, before moving up and cupping my breasts.

It felt so natural and nice and normal … Until about a minute into this when I REALLY woke up and realized where I was – and with whom! On the open veranda upstairs in bed with ADD at his family’s holiday home, right next to his brother, with his mother cooking breakfast downstairs

Eeeek!

I do love the bathroom at times like these … one can hide out almost indefinitely in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment