Tuesday 6 September 2011

Dopamine in the brain

So a couple of days after I had met Mr. X (okay … the very next day), and realizing that my fantasy of a ménage-trois was very close to becoming a reality, I logged on to The Sexy Site (TSS) to look for a potential third party.

As it turned out, I didn’t even have to look that far. At the top of my Inbox was a wink and a message from the cutest boy ever, who claimed to be into same-sex sessions.

Deducing from his pictures that he was obviously a rugger-bugger type and since my favourite southern African rugby team is the Sharks, let’s call him The Shark, or better yet: Tubarão (which means “shark” in Portuguese).

Yes, I am studying Portuguese at the moment. The reason being, a friend once told me that learning a new language produces dopamine in the brain (same effect that falling in love or getting high produces). And it turns out that when you do any of these things (learn a new language, get high or fall in love), the ventral tegmental part of your brain is flooded with dopamine.

So by logical deduction, learning a new language it is for me right now because drugs … not so much anymore, thank you; and falling in love, definitely not. Anyway, I can think of much more interesting things that I would like a man to be filling me with than dopamine in the ventral tegmental part of my brain … so I’ll get that one under control.

Todo claro?

Good. So back to Tubarão the Sexy Little Shark …

I wasn’t expecting much because the two guys that I had already messaged asking them if they were sincere about being into same-sex sessions had seriously disappointed. One admitted that he might have been slightly overzealous while ticking the boxes when he filled in his profile. The other one just sent a “Not Interested” back to me.

So imagine the titillation I felt when Tubarão / Sharky-Shark wrote back to me:
“Hi there. Yeah, I do remember sending you a message. As for the guy on guy thing: I am definitely not opposed to it. In fact I have given a few guys blowjobs before. I’ve never fucked a guy or been fucked yet. But ja, I’m very open minded and ja it was fun... It was 2 bi guys that I blew, mostly out of curiosity but I also get turned on by a good-looking cock! I only swallowed once though and it was quite a load hey! I’d love to shag a girl with another guy or girl, never had a 3som. Any other questions?”
Oh babe … you have NO idea!

"Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing; between 5 it's fantastic ... "

x

No comments:

Post a Comment