Monday 5 September 2011

Fantasies & Photos

So the other day I took some nekid pictures of myself.

Up to this point I had no such photos of me whatsoever … (unless you counted the four I had sent to Mr. X on my mobile phone: one the day before we met and three – that I still blush when thinking about – the day after we met).

But things were getting hot and heavy with one of my potential suitors (conquests?) and he wanted sexy photos.

1. Mr X – The Bond Villain or 007 … I haven’t decided yet

2. The Lawyer aka The Mistake

3. Mr. Maybe - aka Married Man (Because He’s Very Married, i.e. With Children, Stay-At-Home Wife, Silver Wedding Anniversary Coming Up, The Works!)

4. The Boy Toy … (But such a boy that he still doesn’t have his own car! Not ideal when I wanted a lover on call …)

5. The Hunk … who was turning into The Advisor or my own personal Agony Aunt … I think it’s my Neanderthal side subconsciously looking for the biggest, strongest guy to protect and guide me … lol

6. The Long Distant Potential

7. The Sexy Italian

8. The Elusive Camel Man (In an urban kinda way … )

9. The Guy I Actually Know (Eeeek! … but so ROFL at the same time … kinda … actually … Hell NO!! … Double Eek!)

10. The Cougar Snack (yes, he’s 18 but I just wanna eat him up he’s so incredibly cute!)

11. Mr. I-Despise-and-Loathe-U--But-Secretly-Want-U-Anyway (His wife satisfies him totally in the bedroom and “is up for anything but I just want more”.

12. The You-Appear-Almost-Too-Good-To-Be-True-So-What’s-The-Catch Hottie

13. The Surfer

14. The Stalker

15. Mr. No-Because-You-Look-Like-Shrek-But-Don’t-Quote-Me-On-That-Coz-U-R-Conveniently-Close-In-Case-I-Ever-Get-Totally-Desperate

... and it continues ...

Anyway, back to my story:

The day before Mr. X and I met up in person, a couple of very sexy texts had been exchanged between us, one of which involved a fantasy of mine … a threesome with two guys. However, while describing this all to him, I was very careful to keep myself very much in the middle of this ménage-trois … just in case Mr. X was a complete homophobe.

So imagine my (very pleasant) surprise when he replied:
“Very similar to a fantasy of mine except, in mine, the other guy is bisexual.”
And he proceeded to tell me in graphic detail how it would play out … suffice to say … way hotter and kinkier than I could have ever imagined!

Ooh la la … Oh the absolute smugness I felt! I HAD chosen well … some one with very similar tastes to me … and then some!

Now just to find some one to enter this little scenario and make it a reality.

Enter: The Shark.

But more about him tomorrow.

Cocktail hour is beckoning

x

"I feel like a million tonight. But one at a time."




No comments:

Post a Comment