Sunday 11 September 2011

Seriously?

After my first hook-up with Mr. X, the sexy text messages continued (at a rapid rate), as well as longer, incredibly steamy fantasy-based emails on the Sexy Site.  He vaguely suggested meeting over the weekend but didn’t follow up on that so I left it – chiefly because I got my period.  A nagging doubt was beginning to form in my mind though: "If he really wanted you, he would have had you again already … several times."

But I ignored that little voice and played his game. Lots of sexy texts (honestly, they added up to three figures!) and fantasies intercepted with the odd illicit phone call late at night.  Still, I was almost going out of my mind with lust and crazy anticipation of what so nearly had been! Nine months without sex and then just a taste – now tell me, who wouldn’t start going crazy?

I wanted so badly to finish what we had started and I was losing patience … but I knew very well that I had absolutely no hold over him and no right to demand his attention or presence (“Serves you right for choosing a married man,” that damn voice in my head whispered. Well, I really couldn’t argue).

So instead I tried to use what feminine wills I could to lure him, to tempt him to come to me: tantalizing him with naughty pictures (my first ever!), and long descriptions of fantasies I wanted to play out with him. This was how I got chatting to Sharky-Shark … He appeared to be as interested in a threesome as Mr. X was. Sharky-Shark looked like a keeper, if his photos and emails were anything to go by. He really seemed into the idea of a threesome with myself and Mr. X.

I relayed his most salacious email to Mr. X, who replied:  “Hmmm … Like the sound of that … You?”

I threw caution to the wind in a most uncool manner:  “I do. I do. But please tell me if I am being a bit sentimental or whatever here and still want you to be my first … seriously please tell me if it’s a turn off … me getting all girly and whatever …”

Mr. X:   “Sexy lady … its not a turn off at all … and I also want you to myself … at least until you bore of just us ;-) “

Oh wow! The way the lies just tripped off his tongue …

Me:    “Whew! Relief. Thought you might be bored of me already … and I didn’t mean to like you … but they always say you remember your first.”

Mr. X:    “No al all lol … I’m not bored in the slightest … and I’m quite glad that you like me!”

But still no fixed date for our next dirty little meeting. Oh, the sheer agony of it all!

Finally, almost 10 days since our first tryst, he promised to come up on Saturday afternoon. I was ecstatic! I cleaned, I tidied up, I changed the linen. Then I got ready and waited … and waited … and waited some more.  At 5 pm, I sent him a text, trying to convey a (very fake) sang-froid attitude:
“Time frame update?”
Nothing.

Seriously?  I could not believe it! I had been stood up! And by a guy for something that I thought ALL guys dreamed and dreamed of: casual, NSA sex. Well, not this guy obviously.

Oh the mortification of it all!

I got really stoned that night so that diminished my humiliation … but only temporarily.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment