Saturday 24 September 2011

Hugo The Hunky Hunk


So, update on my progress … Not much.

Since joining TSS, I have not really moved beyond the Big Three (Mr. X, The Shark and Mr. Maybe; Mr. X being the only one to – almost – pop my NSA-online cherry), with a couple of others making the odd guest appearance (Donovan The Beautiful, Meerkat The Long-Distant Potential, Shrek, to name a few).

Until I started chatting to Hugo aka The Huguenot Hunk.

His profile picture couldn’t but catch my eye on TSS: hot, muscular, tanned, definitely a body builder - just a huge stud muffin, really. Not normally my type at all. But the whole Neanderthal thing was appealing to me big time (especially after Sharky-Shark went all submissive on me).

Jumping to the very generic conclusion that he was a proverbial player, I guess I revealed as much in my questions to him.

This not-so-subtle picture I had etched in my mind was not lost on him however and he said:

“I think your perception of me is that of a very shallow, not-too-bright individual that thinks he can undress any woman by flexing his abs. Ha ha ha! I’m a little more evolved then that I'll have you know ... I’ve only been with one woman from this sight and that was about a year ago … And NO I don't actually just sleep around ... lol. I'm fussy and very health, etc., conscious. Sorry for the English... a steroid-induced Boertjie like me don't do English as often … “

Okay, I will happily admit when I am wrong.

And I was VERY happy!

Thus started a very amusing and pleasurable exchange of messages on TSS (random winks and chats), emails (flirty), photos (clothed), phone calls (innocent) and he even offered to fly me down to his part of the country (I ignored that offer. I mean what if I didn’t like him when I saw him? Would I be obliged to sleep with him because he paid for my ticket? Wouldn’t that be bordering on Literal Whoredom, letting a guy pay for me to visit him? No. Let’s not go there! So I didn’t … for the time being.).

He happened to be online after the whole sms fiasco with Mr. X and I had to tell some one (yes, it’s a total girl thing) so I dumped it all on him. And you know when you know something deep down but you don’t want to admit it to yourself and therefore just remain in a befuddled state of self-induced confusion? Okay. So that’s exactly where I was. But he helped me in the sweetest way possible to see what a sop I was being about all this Mr. X business in his next message:

“Hey gorgeous. Well I’ve got 1 word for you: "crush”. And actually it’s not so uncommon for someone - especially you girls - to develop a crush on somebody that you had some kind of sexual thing with. If it makes you feel better, I’ve been there, done that and YES from this site.”

Yet, despite him breaking to me what I had known deep down all along, I still felt stupid. For being so open emotionally and getting all attached and girly and despite The Hunk’s following messages (very sweet ones): first asking for a picture – “Clothed of course” – you gotta love the manners  of the Afrikaans! Upon receipt of said photo: “You're quite the looker”. Then: “Question: you sure you’re 35? You look younger … And YES that’s meant as a compliment. But also as a honest question.“ – I still felt surprisingly deflated, raw and a little sad.

Oh crap! And I thought this whole online hookup NSA stuff would all be so easy, painless and emotion-free …

x

- Have you ever paid for sex?
- Only emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment